Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Help a missionary get to South Aftica!!

Ever wanted to help a missionary from your own backyard? To help on fulfil the Great Commission yourself? Even those who cannot go on missions themselves can be a part of God's commandment to reach all peoples. I know Katie Dilfer. I was blessed last summer to go to South Aftica and see the Lord work on her heart. She is now called to return fulltime. Take a look at which color shirt you may want :) . And there are mugs available too. Feel free to share with your friends and church.



https://www.facebook.com/KatieDilfertoSouthAfrica/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...