Saturday, August 29, 2020

 Looking forward to trying this....




HONEY BUTTER SKILLET CORN


Ingredients

* 2 tablespoons butter I use salted

* 3 tablespoons honey

* 1 bag (16 oz) frozen corn

* 2 ounces cream cheese cut into chunks (I used Neufchâtel Cheese, it’s lower fat)

* 1/4 teaspoon salt

* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Instructions

* In a skillet pan, over medium-high heat, melt the butter and honey. Once melted add the frozen corn and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. 

* Add cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir together and let it cook, about 3-5 minutes, while stirring occasionally. 

* Serve immediately. Leftovers keep well, covered in a container, and stored in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...