Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Birthday wishes...

Whatever they want to eat and a sleepover, what more could a kid ask for? With 10 kids and Granny counting 12 grandkids we stopped with birthday presents a while ago. Toys break, clothes are grown out of but memories last a lifetime. Each child gets a sleepover alone with one on one time with my mom. She orders or within reason makes whatever they want for dinner and just hang out. Etta wanted Waffle House... they picked it up and was dinner and breakfast. She must have had a big day because she fell asleep at 6:30pm. Granny usually does have thrift store finds of dresses for the girls. Her school shirt is covering the top but this dress looks nice for Autumn. Of course it is library day and Etta is my kid. Her library card is diaper pinned to the front of her shirt  😃 . My next to the youngest is 7!!! It can't be....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...