Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Veterans Day


 Today was bitter sweet... I went to the pool today. A year ago today I left a toxic job. I was reminded at the pool of that job. I was really anxious during my therapy. I pushed myself a bit too hard. As I was leaving I did meet a wonderful young lady. We chatted and she shared she was afraid of the water. I made a lot of light hearted jokes and shared about my kids. Everything I talked with her about was the exact opposite I was allowed to talk about my toxic employer in that same environment. 

The day was very long. I don't sleep well.  At church I was asked to stand and mention my service. I am proud to be a Vet even if it is miniscule time of service. 

Today was so long....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...