Sunday, January 17, 2021

A kind gesture...

After a long night I stopped on the way home to get WIC. I am on a strict budget for groceries and this program greatly helps. Well, I know all the ends and outs of the program and what foods are accepted but sometimes foods aren't put into the cashier's systems. For some reason the grapes I chose would not ring up. So, I gave them back to the cashier to take off my order. I thought she was going to do what I asked. Instead she ran a gift card that I believe was her own to provide grapes for my children. It was a long night without sleep and I was over wrought with her kindness. I know it seems like a little thing but it wasn't. I told her manager so she could get credit for her kindness. I cried on my way to the car. When I got home I cooked a hot breakfast for the kids. They were so grateful...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...