Sunday, January 24, 2021

Yesterday's all boy well visit..

Yesterday was a busy day. Can I just say I love my boys' pediatrician. I switched Evan to him because of his new needs with his eye infection and bloodwork factors. And, getting 3 well visits on a Saturday with 3 kids and no other appointments and free parking is such a plus. 

Evan's appointment was a well catch-up visit plus a follow-up from his eye infection with a pediatrician  / internal medicine doctor. I'll start with Eli. He was actually well behaved for his age. He just got impatient but did fine. He didn't really need anything.  He is my biggest Blevins  boy. His measurements put him in the 30th and 50th average percentiles! Ben got 2% on his BMI and Evan less than 1%. Ben and Evan both have the beginnings of scoliosis but just need to be monitored right now. Evan's iron was good so I guess his supplements worked. They couldn't run a full blood panel on the weekend but the pediatrician wasn't worried about his numbers because of his age and size. I got some information and interventions for Ben with his challenges right now. We'll see how everything goes. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...