Saturday, January 16, 2021

What to do?

Well, it is my last day at work. I stopped working multiple jobs. I kept my most flexible one that paid more if I took higher need clients. The problem with working Home Health is that you never know what your client's  / patient's needs may be. I am happy that my full time client is better but now I don't have an income. I have one child who is not school age yet so daycare is an income drain if I try to go get a teaching job. Working hours where I didn't need childcare was the answer. Starting tomorrow will be the first time in decades that I have been unemployed. I am terrified....

And I felt a tightening in my chest, a cough, and some congestion with fatigue earlier today. All I could think of was Covid...

I can't get sick. Moms can't get sick. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...