Friday, January 22, 2021

Eating a raw potato 🥔

 Yes, I know eating raw potatoes is not the healthiest choice. Well, the 3 year old apparently was still hungry after roast, mixed veggies, Eliot made garlic bread, and fried seasoned potatoes. He snached a washed raw potato from my cutting board and away he went. I was fully expecting him to take a bitter bite and bring it back. Nope, over 3 hours he munched on it as his desert like an apple. I used to eat a slice or two as my mom was getting dinner ready but I never imagined anyone let alone a 3 year old eating a whole one. We shall see how his bathroom trips are today. There are some health benefits from eating fresh, non-sprouted, non-green, well washed potatoes but definitely not a whole one on a regular basis. Oh Elias....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...