Sunday, July 24, 2022

A new garland

 It is so hard just to exist most days. I need to organize the new home. Keep moving things from storage, move RVs, work all the time, and honestly all I really want to do is sleep. I finally have a tub back. I know a lot of people don't like to take baths but I can stay in one for hours. I guess growing up without one that wasn't shared with quite a few people I went overboard when I left home. Salts, oils, a few bubbles... As hot as I can stand it and I may not leave. Add a book, a soda, candles is there a need?


Back to my garland. I saw something like this in a junk shop years ago. I made one that hangs outside my door. If you look far enough back in my blog you can find baby Etta and Eliot helping make it. Yesterday I started a new one. I didn't have all my herbs and items out so I used salt from George's chalice, lavender, various beads and bones, and a mother figure. I also added keys because they hold symbolism to my relationship with George. I need to get more herbs and different cloth for future pouches. Now, where to put it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...