Thursday, July 14, 2022

It Is What it Is, MRI day... And then a therapeutic visit to Golden Temple

 








I am scheduled for my MRI to determine what my oncologist and surgeon need to do next week. Now they are telling me I am not in the system. No MRI no surgery, no surgery, death...

I got my MRI. I think my doctor is actually a B-word at her hospital. I'll take it. I had a bit of a reaction to the due injected but it was brief. I really need d a change of pace. We were down town so to Golden Temple we went. One of my happy places.



I found a book by one of my favorite authors and Herbalists.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...