Tuesday, July 19, 2022

The news

Well, we found out the results and met with the oncologist and surgeon yesterday. I was going on no sleep from working 3rd shift and by the end of the day I was exhausted. I was optimistic that surgery and loosing a breast was in my future and that was going to be the biggest news. Nope, I was wrong. Surgery, chemo, radiation, toxic meds are all recommended. Even with that that journey it would be a slim chance of beating this in 5 or 6 years. I have no idea how I am supposed to work and support my family while doing treatment. They said the max of 8 chemo treatments. I can't even imagine that. I am going n shock and just want a semi-normal life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...