Saturday, July 9, 2022

Breast Cancer Journey

I decided to blog more lately. Knowing that my mortality, my outward appearance, and my womanhood / motherhood have been forever changed is an experience that is hard to describe. I always thought I was healthy. I didn't have any red flags or risk factors yet here I am. A book I have owned for over a decade was calling to me the other day. I bought several new books about breast cancer but never realized a book I already owned was written because the author got diagnosed with breast cancer. A lot of quotes just from the preface spoke to me. I even read some out loud to George. Hopefully this will be a tool for hat will help me through this challenge.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...