Saturday, February 20, 2010

You gained how much weight?

Most moms are ready to fit into their skinny jeans as soon as possible after they have a baby. I'll settle for just looking normal!! I gained 42 pounds with Ben's pregnancy. So far I have lost about 30 pounds. The thing is before I had Ben I was holding onto 6 pounds from having Eliot and 15 pounds way back from having Connor. (Eliot is 2 years old and Connor is 9.) Now, my goal is to loose 30 more pounds. Who knows where I will end up. A friend at work is working on a weight loss life change right now. She is committed to becoming a healthier person for a lot of different reasons and she is an inspiration to me. I am determined to be healthier and loose this weight and become stronger. I am all ready to get into shape to run in a 5K this May. Now if I can just find the time to fit exercise into my schedule.


This picture was taken today. Hopefully there will be less of me soon to post. Wish me luck!




2 comments:

  1. I wish that I looked like you and you have only just had a baby!!!

    I need to lose 30 and then another 30, here is hoping, but I have been saying that for the past 10 years, me and will power just don't go together.

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...