Friday, February 19, 2010

A book I borrowed...


I friend of mine was reading this book recently and was kind enough to let me borrow it when she was finished. I just started on it. It is OK so far. I know if I am able to have a few hours to myself this weekend I'll be able to finish it. It is an easy read. (You know, not too many big words.)I am just having a hard time accepting a male author writing something so female oriented as being a midwife. I guess that is why he makes the big bucks as a half way decent published author. (His book was an Oprah pick.)We will just have to wait and see how it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...