Friday, February 5, 2010

But where do I sleep?


Eliot has officially started to question Ben's right to occupy my lap. She has started to tell me to give him to Daddy and move him over so that she can lay next to me in bed. I have had to rethink my sleeping arraignments. Ben sleeps great if he can hear me breath. Eliot has an uncanny knack of worming her way right up next to me. I have a crib right next to my bed but no one sleeps in it. Big sister Lyn has a big full sized bed just waiting in the girl's room to share with Eliot. But, no!!! She wants her Mama! So far I have been regulated to the edge of the bed and my two youngest sleep sideways on the other side. Dad just crashes where ever he can find a spot in the house. Evan and Eliot were born 14 months apart. I will take that over having a possessive 2 year old and a newborn any day. Some of my other kids were roughly the same age difference that Eliot and Ben are but Eliot is definitely a mama's girl and it is starting to show. I just keep telling myself it will all work out by the time everyone makes it to kindergarten!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...