Monday, February 22, 2010

Froggie... where are you?





Oh, what kind of mother am I? I have deserted Froggie. He went to church with us on Sunday and he never made it back home.

Evan has a toy frog that his brother Connor and sister Annika picked out for him before he was born. It sat on a shelf till he was about 6 months old. It came to be his best friend and almost constant companion since then. Froggie doesn't always go everywhere with us but he is always welcome.Well, he went to church with us on Sunday and got left behind in the nursery when Evan moved up to his preschool class. I didn't even realize Froggie went inside with us. Lyn verified that indeed he accompanied us and yes he was left behind. Well, Evan feel asleep without Froggie Sunday night but I got a stern talking to Monday morning. Evan made it very clear that we had to go back to church and get Froggie. Well, I called the powers that be and discovered that no one will be at the church until Tuesday. Now how am I going to explain that to a 3 year old? It is going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...