Friday, February 19, 2010

Here comes the sun...



Finally it was a nicer day yesterday. It was still warm and sunny enough when I got home from work to play outside with the little kids. We are lucky enough to have a sun porch connected to a patio out back. It is a great place to let the kids ride their little bikes. Ben enjoyed being held by mom and watching everyone play. I am really feeling this winter this year. I am so ready for warmer days and more sun. The kids just seem so much happier when they can spend time outside. Not to mention sleeping better after playing outside during those long spring and summer afternoons. I can't wait. It has been interesting having a newborn in winter. Connor was born in December but it is really making a difference to have one born in January. It is just not my favorite time of the year to have a little one. I think I enjoyed Evan's birth time of the year the most. He was born in the middle of the summer. I was able to swim a lot at the end of that pregnancy and didn't have to worry about keeping him warm when we went out. I do believe Ben is even trying to get his first cold. Warm days where are you?

1 comment:

  1. I agree, this winter has been a very long one. The days here are so dull as well, I think that I am craving sunny days now, let's hope it doesn't take too much longer!!!

    All my babies are cold weather babies, December, two in February and one in March and I must admit I liked the time Ben was born the most (end of March), just starting to get lighter and warmer.

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...