Thursday, November 18, 2010

10 months old today

I cannot believe it has been 10 months already. Ben is growing so fast. He is crawling all over the place and yesterday he actually pulled up on the couch. He wasn't my biggest baby when he was born but I do believe he may be my biggest 10 month old. I weighed him yesterday and he weighed 19 pounds 6 ounces. He feels like he weighs more than 20 pounds though.  
This picture was taken yesterday at Cahaba Lily Park. Lyn wanted to try Ben out in the sling. She is such a wonderful big sister. As I watch her with Ben and the other little kids I can see that she is acquiring some useful parenting skills. Whether or not she ever chooses to be a parent she has a good grasp on how to interact with little ones and meet their unspoken needs. I am so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...