Monday, November 22, 2010

Haircuts x3


I have been meaning to get Evan and Annika's hair cut for some time now. Well, as soon as I woke up from my nap on Sunday I took them to the salon that was having a buy one get one free sale on haircuts. And there you go. Annika's is so cute. It is stacked a little bit in the back. Evan now has a "big kindergarten boy haircut". I had to label his haircut that way so he would cooperate. Kindergarten is 9 months away but hay it doesn't hurt to be prepared. And as for my haircut (bad picture by the way) I finally got all of my color cut out. It is short but hey it is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...