Saturday, November 6, 2010

At the Railroad Park again....

It was a nice cool Fall day today. I drafted my mom to help out with the kids and we headed to the Railroad Park downtown. The little kids had a great time. Even Danny and Lyn found something to do. I was even able to get everyone to sit still for a second and take a picture.

Evan was his regular self. Anyone who knows him know he is a bit of a handful. Well, problem was solved today. He stuck to Connor like glue. Actually, they are a lot alike. They play so well together.



Ben had a great time too. He started out in the sling but then his Granny wanted to hold him. I asked Danny to pose with me and Ben for a picture. My goal was to show how cute Ben was in the sling and to show off how tall Danny is. I am about 5'7" tall. Check out how tall my 14 year old son is.



When Ben was ready to play on the ground I sat him down on the soft surface of the playground. That worked great. It had soaked up the heat from the sun and was perfect for him to crawl around on. When everyone else was playing in the grassy field I just spread out the sling and he had a place to play.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...