Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lyn is learning to sew

Lyn's Granny is working with her to help her sew on a sewing machine. She is doing some sewing by hand too. Well, the first order in was for pillows. Lyn made her pillow from the scraps of cloth given to her by Sara my co-worker (and friend). Everyone else's pillows were made from old pillow cases courtesy of Granny. My pillow is the biggest of course!!! Everyone picked out a scent for a hidden sachet within their pillow. Of course I picked rosemary. Annika picked lemon and ginger. Evan picked hibiscus. Eliot picked blueberry. I picked peppermint for Ben. Lyn had already made her pillow so hers did not have a scent picked out. They turned out pretty good!!! Thanks again Granny for all you do!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...