Sunday, February 27, 2011

The sun was shinning.......

On Saturday after working in the morning I took all of the kids that were at home out of the house to give Dad a break. There is a small church at the end of our street that has a playground. We were given permission to use it with care. It is safe for even Ben to walk around and play. I took the opportunity while everyone was playing to sew a little. I am putting some spirals on some sachet bags. I actually got more done that I expected. The kids had fun. Evan even took a lot of the pictures on the slide show on the sidebar. Everywhere we go he wants my camera / phone to take pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...