Sunday, February 6, 2011

There are dragons here.......

We all have our personal dragons. Today at church that was the topic of the sermon. It was an inter-generational service so the big kids all had their coloring sheet about the different kinds of dragons from different cultures. There was even some "interpretive dance" to accompany the minister's sermon. It was great. We even sang "Puff the Magic Dragon". Go to the this link to listen to the podcast of the sermon: Dragons Hate to be Discrete.

I have a lot of dragons in my life right now. Most are still tame enough and kept under control. I will give everyone I know when one or two get loose just to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...