Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another attempt to add new things to my diet

My mother bought me the Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother. My aunt, mother, and my aunt's friend have started taking a cap full of this once a day to help improve our health and balance our internal flora and fauna. A plus, my mom said it seems to be an appetite suppressant. I still need to loose about 20 pounds to be at my driver's licence weight!!!

The GingerApple Cider drink is a bit different. It is meant to be drunk at one sitting. I think I am going to have it on hand for those moments of upset tummies.... Ginger works wonders with nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...