Friday, May 27, 2011

My newest finds


I found some colorful measuring spoons and some Russian dolls that are actually measuring cups. The wooden spoon set I got for herb use when I make salves, potions, and charms. The small wooden spoon is not actually one of my finds. A friend of mine (OK my boss) found it at Pepper Place. Her 2 year old daughter just had to have it. The drink is a fermented dandelion and burdock "sodas". I want to find a shelf to place the colorful spoons and the dolls on. I believe Lyn and I may go for an early morning walk one day and find a circle to enjoy the "soda" as a mother and daughter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...