Saturday, May 7, 2011

My baby has thrush....

Ben has been grumpy and had a low grade fever for a few days. He has thrush in his mouth and today he has a yeast infection in his diaper area. He is getting a bit better. We have tried diluted grapefruit seed extract in his mouth and on my nipples (he is still breastfeeding). Some apple cider with a little apple cider vinegar has been added to my diet. Ben can be encouraged to drink a little bit. We have also added more yogurt to our diet. Also we are drinking a Kefir drink. I tried our homemade baby powder on his bottom. We topped it off with a backing soda bath. If the Ph of his skin and mouth hasn't been altered I don't know what else to try......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...