Friday, September 2, 2011

Hanging out with friends and making "clean mud"




Ingredients needed:
toilet paper (any brand)
Ivory soap (grated)
warm water
kids and / or adults that want to squish and mix everything together. If you are afraid of cotton (you know who you are) stay away from this activity or adapt as needed!!   :)

Just keep adding the ingredients to your liking till you get the consistency you want. I like it thick. Some like it squishy and runny. I know, it sounds like fun. The best thing of all is that the kids end up clean and smelling like soap. The whole house can end up smelling that way!!

It can be saved in a Ziploc bag or plastic container or you can just make more!!!!

1 comment:

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...