Thursday, September 22, 2011

My favorite tree..

The Tulip Tree has always been special to me. It is so different than most other trees. It is almost one of a kind. It is in the Magnolia family. As I was working in a wooded part of St. Clair County I came across a lot of them growing wild. I picked a few leaves just because I felt they are so beautiful. I took a few pictures and just being in the quiet woods helped recharge me that day.


Today I finally decided I could wait no longer. I bought the last tree for sale at the local hardware store. I am going to plant it in my front yard with plenty of space to grow. Hopefully it will bring me a lot of joy with its flowers next Spring....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...