Saturday, February 4, 2012

Annika's plant hunt

The weather today was really nice. It is way too warm for February. Annika always need a little guidance to help her organize her time so I sent her on a plant hunt so she would have goal while spending some time outside. I gave her a guide to edible plants and sent her out to find 5 different plant. She took a pad and a pencil to take notes. She came back with dandelion, wild onion, holly, gill over the ground, and one plant she couldn't identify. We will need to look up some more information to find out what kind of berries they are. Annika did great....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...