Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ukraine




My friend, Kate, began her journey to adopt her daughter a year ago. This month she brought her home. During the second leg of the trip she needed someone to help out with her son who is still breastfeeding. Her older children were at home with Dad but little Seamus still need his mom. We spent most of our time in Odessa and then moved on to Kiev the last few days. I missed my children but this was a once in lifetime opportunity to help out a friend and see a part of the world that is so different than my own. Check out Kate's blog to follow her continuing story......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...