Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Going on an herb walk....

 
 
There is a meadow near my job that has several species of herbs and other plants growing in it. They mow it at least once a year. It hasn't been mowed yet and it is so full of growth. I am glad the bees are still hard at work on the flowers. I collected some red clover (it is actually pink) and some yarrow. I think I will add some to my Spring wreath and dry some for personal use but I need to pick some more. I need more yarrow. Its energy is really speaking to me this season. I use it sparingly as an Herbalist but in my more magical mode it calls to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...