Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The story behind the shoes

 
After breaking my foot at work on the ice years ago (feel free to look back on my blog Winter of 2011 I believe) my right foot does not like heavy shoes. I actually feel like I am rebreaking my foot sometimes. Well, these simple almost slipper type shoes are great. They wear out quickly but they don't hurt my feet. My darker pair that I have been wearing finally tore to pieces. I couldn't find these for a few days and have been wearing my heavy sneakers. My feet are killing me. After a rough morning of knocking over a glass of orange juice in the dark and waking up the baby I grabbed my sneakers for another rough day. As I was pulling out of the driveway my husband comes out of the house with a baby under one arm and my shoes in the other. He dug them out of their hiding place without me even asking. He knew my feet hurt. He pays attention and that is such a nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...