Saturday, May 30, 2015

Organizing diapers


With Lyn expecting her daughter, my first grandchild, this summer she has taken it upon herself to organize my diaper stash. She has already set aside our newborn diapers for her little one. Now that I am not working as much in the afternoon I am going to take advantage of the sun to bleach out my diapers. We have been drying diapers inside but they have been missing the sun. I am proud of my daughter that at 16 she sees the value of using cloth diapers for her baby. Plus it is just plain cheaper especially since we have enough for two children in diapers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...