Friday, June 19, 2015

Upcoming Summer Solstice

Litha is coming. I have usually celebrated the Summer Solstice with the children. But I have not used the term Litha much till this year. It is also referred to as Midsummer even though the season of Summer is just beginning. Here in Alabama it sure has felt like Summer it has been so hot. We are having a simple CUUPs inspired Litha celebration outside this year. I am trying to bring the new and old ideas of following the seasons and respecting Nature to my community whether they want it or not. I ordered a flag that I really liked even though I probably could have made it if I had time. It will adorn our altar this Solstice.

Here comes the Sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...