Friday, June 5, 2015

Diaper shopping at The Crunchy Bean





 
I have been meaning to get to The Crunchy Bean store for a while. The kids were a bit stir crazy when I got home so I separated them a bit and took just the girls (Annika was at her Dad's) with me. We got to look all of the preloved cloth diapers and so much more. I had a nice talk with the woman working there. Maybe one day I can join them in their cloth diapering classes and offer some geared toward children with special needs that use cloth. If you haven't been ad you are looking for cloth diapers you need to go.... Great prices and you don't have to wait for shipping.
 
 
http://www.thecrunchybean.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...