Monday, December 14, 2020

A Biblical Guide to Alternative Medicine

 

This was a great find. I have only had a chance to skim through it but it answers so much. I like alternative medicine and look toward traditional and Biblical methods of maintaining health. The New Age movement has taken over alternative medicine and Christians are left to either follow pagan beliefs or truely anti-Biblical metjods of health care. This book walks through everything that is out there and gives Biblical references and support to treatment. It is not a book that encourages people to not seek medical treatment in the least. It actually informs one about even more options available that you may not have thought of. I can't wait to read every word...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...