Sunday, December 6, 2020

Covering this Sunday...

 Blessed Sabbath.... a simple long snood tucked under for church. I am a bit tired from working a 16 hour overnight shift Friday night then after a 6 hour break another 12 hour shift last night. Even when we don't have time to cover with a fancy cover and "dress our Sunday best" because of wordly obligations you can cover. I have to work but have dropped down from 5 jobs working 90 hours a week to one Health Care related essential job. My encouragement is for those who feel they need to make covering fancy for church it is OK if your Sunday Best is clean, simple, modest, and plain. God understands that wives, mothers, and women have burdens. One of those is to be "pretty" by the world's standards. I am guilty of wanting to have a new scarf perfectly wrapped and twisted with a new broach. But in the end a simple plain cover is really all that is needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...