Friday, December 11, 2020

Day 2

 



Better and worse...

I started a new treatment today. I am hoping it helps. So far so good. It is something I haven't tried before. Work is less a burden as I am not teaching even though I know I am called to be a teacher. For my health working easier overnight shifts as a caregiver is easier on my spirit, body, and family. Spending more time with Eli, my baby who is no longer my baby at 3 years old, is a blessing during the day. I need moments to just turn off my spinning mind and conscience but it is just not happening yet. With prayer, scripture study, and slowing life down things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...