Friday, March 26, 2010

"Daughter of Kura"

I have found the perfect time to read. I am pumping two times a day at work when I am away from Ben and that gives me the best time to read. I can't very well be doing much else. I finished my Mary Stewart book and now I'm reading Daughter of Kura by Debra Austin. It's not too bad. I am about a quarter of the way through it. I am a fan of prehistoric fiction. I am not really sure why. My favorite book is The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean Auel. I read it for the first time when I was 13. I guess it got me hooked. I'll pick up any book now that has any type of early man in it. I'll let you know how it ends. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...