Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pita anyone?


I wanted something lighter for dinner last night. So Pita sandwiches it is! We started with onion flavored pita bread. They were stuffed with shredded cheddar cheese, baby spinach / spring lettuce mix, chicken breast, and topped with Italian salad dressing. they are simple and a breeze to make. I used the pre-cooked chicken breast that is already sliced from the deli section of the grocery store. The kids liked them OK. Everyone came back for seconds. I would have liked to have added more ingredients if I would have had them. Onions and feta cheese would have worked great.They were definitely a nice break from just a regular sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...