Monday, March 15, 2010

Our new necklaces

A few weeks ago I came across a web site talking about amber teething necklaces. They are supposed to sooth an infant's teething pain. I don't really believe amber has healing soothing properties but I really liked the look of the necklaces. I ordered a mother and child matching set. I got the child one originally for Ben but I ended up giving it to Eliot instead. Lyn was with me when I picked the necklaces up from the post office. They were hand made in Lithuania. When I picked up Eliot and Evan from daycare I showed Eliot my necklace and asked her if she wanted one too. Of course she said yes. Evan was a bit upset I didn't have one for him too. The necklaces are pretty cool. Each bead is unique and different.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...