Thursday, March 4, 2010

To go blond or not, that is the question....



As you can see I have had different hair colors throughout the ages. I left out some pictures of my very red phases. Generally I was blond to strawberry blond most of my 20s. In my 30s I have tried to go natural due to some prompting from my husband. The picture with 6 of the kids is all me without any additives. I actually sort of liked the blond permed hair but I think I am a bit too old to pull that one off. I like the short hair too. It was so easy. Now the, so blond it looks like straw, was a bit much in the one picture with the green dress. I am ready for a change. I think I want to go blond again. If it doesn't work I can always go back. I always had dirty blond hair growing up and when I reached about 22 it started to turn brown. Actually it has a lot of red in it too. I am due for a haircut too. By this time next week I will post a new picture of the new me. It is time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...