Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm almost finished...

I am reading a book right now by an author I have always been fond of, Mary Stewart. I get into reading jags where I will read everything about vampires, faries, Arthurian legend, cavemen, etc.... The last time I was at the library I looked for the first book in Mary Stewart's Arthurian legend Merlin trilogy) series. I have all of the books in the series at home except the first one The Crystal Cave. Years ago I lent it out to a friend and never saw it again. That is always a double edged sword. I want to share books that I love but I hate to never see them again. I have almost learned my lesson. Right now I am reading The Prince and the Pilgrim. It is more of an easier read than The Merlin Trilogy. I recommend it for any time you would want an easy yet almost forgetable read.

1 comment:

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...