Wednesday, June 23, 2010

He's a little creepy right?

This little cat lives in my purse most of the time. He used to belong to my grandmother. After she passed away and before we bought her house I was going through some of her old belongings. This little guy was found in one of her old purses. He is pretty worn. I am thinking she picked him up when she was working at the thrift store. Maybe he is worn from lovingly being handled. I am not sure. I can see her possibly rubbing him absentmindedly while she had to wait for something. Maybe he was kept in a pocket and rubbed for good luck throughout the day. Who knows. All I know is that whenever I come across him hiding in my purse I remember my grandmother so in there he stays. Maybe one day my granddaughter will be going through my belongings and find this old, worn out, sort of creepy little cat and wonder about him.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, a little creepy. not sure i want him floating around at work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...