Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Look at the positive....

Banishing Negativity

That is the title of a post on one of my favorite blogs today. Go check out Authentic Parenting to read the whole thing. Well, that post inspired me to write about the positive things about my children. I love parenthood. Even when I am separated from my children I miss them and think of them every moment. Each one is unique and special. Some parents seem to only see the negative things about raising children. For me it is my lifestyle. It is not just a part of who I am it is one of the most defining aspects of my role in this world. I have the power to change the world! I am a mother! (I promise to use my power for good.)

Danny
You remember everything. You are honest and tell me exactly how my meals taste.

Lyn
You are eager to learn all you can about the world. You are the most responsible 11 year old I know.

Connor
You play so well with your younger brother, Evan. You have patience beyond measure while dealing with an 3 year old with limitless energy.

Annika
You are my dancer. You twirl through my day and are always ready to share a hug to brighten my day.

Evan
You know exactly where I keep the coca-cola in the fridge and won't hesitate to bring me one when I am thirsty.

Eliot
You are the funniest 2 year old I know. You actually know how to tell a good joke.

Ben
My baby, you are so sweet. You have the biggest belly laugh I have ever heard from a 5 month old baby.

I positively adore my children and cannot imagine my life without them.

1 comment:

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...