Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Lyn

Twelve years ago Lyn came into this world to become a huge part of my life. She is a smart, sassy, and very nurturing child. She is great with her older brother, who has Autism, and with all of her younger siblings. At times the little kids get on her nerves but she hardly ever looses her cool with them. She may be the youngest player on her volleyball team but she is a great player. They haven't lost a game yet this season. Lyn is mature and everyone she meets feels that she is older than she actually is but she still knows how to be a kid. I am so lucky to be her mother. I love you Lyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...