Saturday, October 23, 2010

The power of a clean kitchen




Lyn was a great helper today cleaning the kitchen. It is amazing how much a clean kitchen brightened my day. Our house is average sized and with all of the children you would think we need more space than we have but it all works fine. If you look closely we have seating for 14 in our modest eat in kitchen. That is if you count 3 to each bench and the 3 bar stools.  Lyn was excited and said, "Mama, we have plenty of room for company"! To help balance the room I hung a shelf. I placed an old picture of the big kids and one of my new dolls (the baby wearing one) on the shelf. I plan on getting some fresh flowers for the table tomorrow.  

1 comment:

  1. Your kitchen is so tidy! I am jealous!

    Your doll fits in perfectly and looks great in your kitchen! I love seeing my creations in their new homes... Thanks for sharing!

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...