Monday, October 4, 2010

Mother in Shadow


This picture was taken recently by my friend Caroline. She took it herself. The camera and the rest of her arms are hidden in the shadow. It is so beautiful. It reminds me of a Greek statue of Aphrodite. She is expecting a little boy in February close to Valentine's day so I guess looking like the goddess of love is fitting. I worked with Caroline years ago. She was always a huge help in my classroom. She is a wonderful mother to two boys already. She allowed me to give her advice when she was expecting before. It meant a lot to me to share all that I have learned as a mother and an educator. Thank you Caroline for letting me share this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Thank you so much for everything back then and even now!! Now that I look at the picture, it does look very beautiful. i just thought it was different. ;) You're sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...