Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Evan, Eliot, and Lyn and I went on a fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch today. We drove ourselves instead of riding with the school. We had a little bit of time to kill so we stopped by Buck Creek Park to play. It was way too hot at the pumpkin patch. The heat almost ruined the day. We still had fun though. Check out the sidebar for more pictures.  Evan was determined to find a skinny pumpkin and Eliot wanted a tiny one. Since I was the one carrying them for the rest of the day I was glad they did not pick really big ones. I am thinking about taking the rest of the kids back. There are a lot of activities there like pony rides, petting zoo, inflatables, and tractor rides.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...