Sunday, October 24, 2010

What a day...

We started the day with fresh muffins and an onion, bacon and cheese omelet. Then we went to church to listen to a talk about nature through Walden. Ben had fun in the nursery so Dad and I were actually able to listen to the service. After church we stopped by the grocery store to get some drinks and some fresh flowers. We also picked up a couple of pizzas. We then headed to my favorite park this week, Cahaba Lily. We played for a while and then went home to play some more. We found a vase a I got my fresh flowers set up in my clean kitchen. Eliot found a bag of toy bugs, frogs, and lizards and the kids played with then for well over an hour. As I was straightening up the back sun porch  I found a real lizard. Everyone had a chance to pet it and then we let it go outside. The weather was beautiful. The kids behaved themselves. It was a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...